VALLEY USA 8FT. DYNAMO SEDONA DBA 101 ELECTRONIC NOTES & COIN POOL TABLE
Knight Shot is proud to present this brand new Valley Dynamo Commercial Use Notes and Coin Operated Pool Table. This Table is sure to provide all your needs for a perfect game. It is heavy duty and a perfect quality to last you for many years to come. Step up your game today with this high quality Pool Table.
Locations will love the look, players will love the action, operators will love the income. The beautiful Amarillo Burl laminate will make Dynamo’s new Sedona everyone’s favorite table.
- Size: 7ft, 8ft
- Pocket: Rail System
- Type: Commercial Note and Coin Operated Pool Table
CLASSIC VALLEY SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnetic Cue Ball separator with no moving parts uses a cue ball the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT as the object balls
- One piece ball collector, quieter with no hang ups
- Valley exclusive Dual-Density cushion rail rubber by D&amp;R Championship – for responsiveness and accuracy
- Diamond markers, permanently printed and coated with clear melamine layer
- Quality Imported Slate
- Valley Teflon Ultra cloth by Championship resists spills and looks better, longer
- Solid poplar hardwood cushion rails and top rails
- Replaceable coin chute housing, breaks away without damaging cabinet, replaces easily
- 3/4″ Seven-ply solid-core plywood cabinet
- Adjustable coin slot, Factory set to $1 play
- Coin counter on door for improved visibility
- Side-by-side and end-to-end slate support
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX USA
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK CAT FINISH
- &nbsp; &nbsp;
- The Valley Panther ZD-X leaps ahead of the Great 8, and the competition. A sturdy and stylish pool table that,s in a class by itself.
- Accepts: AED currency also. Notes it accepts are i.e.: 5DHs, 10DHs etc.
- Exclusive quiet package reduces noise of ball return system
- Reinforced ABS molded legs and easy-adjustment leg levelers
- Magnetic cue ball separator has no moving parts; designed to separate both magnetic and oversized balls
- New “Death to the Dead Spot” rails for improved play action
- Hardwood rails screwed into table for stronger construction and easy replacement
- High-quality cabinet construction; wear parts covered with metal or plastic for longer life
- Push lock pocket fasteners secure rubber pocket liners
- Heavy gauge, galvanized steel slate support
- Imported slate
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.