ARAMITH TRAINING CUE BALL JIMMY REMPE 57.2MM
2-sided 2″1/4 training cue ball + 56-page instructions booklet in English, French and Spanish. For beginners and advanced players. Because only practice will make play better. Concept and design by Jim Rempe
Has a beginner and advanced player side to assist you in your progress.
The two unique ball patterns will help you:
- see where to hit the cue ball for spin (English)
- develop a better stroke by teaching a more accurate delivery of your cue stick to the cue ball
- optimize the rebound angle on ball and cushion for a better position on the next shot
The kit includes:
- A Belgian Aramith cue ball with 2 different embedded patterns under the surface of the ball to make them wear-resistant
- The Jimmy Rempe special pool training manual. With 13 detailed drawings, each showing multiple variations, this 56-page pocket-size manual will show you clearly how you can use the patterns to fully control the cue ball
Size : 57.2 mm (2 1/4″)
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.